Imago Keeping the Love You Find Workshop For Individuals
For individuals, whether you are currently single or in a relationship.
A workshop to help deepen your understanding of your patterns of being in relationship with others.
During the workshop you will be guided through lessons and experiences that help you:
- Identify childhood experiences that are playing out in your relationships
- Gain a deeper understanding and more compassion for yourself
- Learn ways to attend to your childhood needs that are helpful to you and your relationships
- Develop new communication skills
- Create a growth plan that will help you attract and keep the love you find
The workshop is appropriate for you if you:
- want to understand why you can’t meet the right person
- want to learn how to create and sustain a committed relationship
- are beginning a new relationship you want to keep
- keep finding yourself in relationships that are not fulfilling, or making the same mistakes over and over
- have given up hope that you will ever be in a satisfying relationship
- want to learn more about the habits you have in your current relationship
During the workshop you will work through a workbook designed to help you more fully understand your childhood hurts. There will be an opportunity to share in the group, if you would like to do this. Although it is not required, it is helpful to realize we are on a similar journey to others.
This workshop was developed by Harville Hendrix and is based on his book Keeping the Love You Find.
1 Williamsburg Place
Warrendale, PA 15086
To Be Announced
For more information call 724-935-4070